Thursday, July 23, 2009

1st Dibs - more things I want!


Absolutely swamped with wedding stuff, kind of un-fun right now, but I did find some time to browse 1st Dibs the other day, and thought I'd take a quick sec to post some of the items I'm lusting after!

LOVING this Chanel bracelet! $1,100:


This Pucci jumpsuit is amazing, $1,400:


These "ginko" earrings are from the 40's are lovely, $445:


This Traina "gauze summer evening dress" is so lovely, I would wear it tomorrow! $875:


This Chanel camellia cluster pin is gorgeous, $395:


This Pucci mini dress is adorable, $375:


White Birkin, insanely expensive at $17,500:


Lanvin 1970's Aztec print dress, $850:


Pearl & diamond earrings, price upon request:


Not my colors but I love this Geoffrey Beene 70's dress, $795:


Italian "Asian Goddess" Pendant with turquoise and coral, circa 1975, $8,500:


I love kimonos. I was tempted to have a white kimono like this as my wedding dress. John Paul Gaultier Black Silk Kimono, price upon request:


I LOVE these earrings. Har Egyptian Revival Earrings in gold, turquoise, ruby and pearl, from the 50's, sold:


I love Chanel costume jewelry, and the combination of gold and cobalt blue on this 80's necklace is stunning. $2,500:


No comments: