Monday, January 19, 2009

Wedding Cake Toppers


Trying to decide how I feel about wedding cake toppers, so I've been doing some research on different options.  I like these photo cake toppers from Etsy seller Bug&Boo, who's tagline is "when cupcakes don't go topless", just wondering though if they're more suited to a shower or birthday party than they are wedding?


Paper Relics bespoke wedding cake toppers are gorgeous and have a great vintage-y feel but they're a little pricey at $165: 


This is a topper from Wedding Mountain called "helpful groom" from that for some reason I keep coming back to:


I love this vintage topper from Vintage Cake Toppers, who have a great selection:


Trying to decide how I feel about these custom cake toppers made, again from Wedding Mountain:


Loving these little critter cake toppers from Jennifer Murphy, seriously cute!


No comments: