Friday, January 16, 2009

Liesl & Kevin's Wedding


Some lovely images from the wedding of Liesl (Martha Stewart's executive assistant) and Kevin.  I love the juxtaposition of the elegant bride and the casually dressed groom in this first photo:


This confetti is actually punched flowers made from biodegradable seed paper, such a great idea!
 

Love the monogramming on the tablecloth and the lovely pinky-red color of the table cloth:


I love how simple and casual these flower arrangements are... this is similar to how I'd like to do flowers for our wedding (but with more color of course!), creates such a great hand-made feel!


These napkins are from For Your Party.  I've ordered napkins from them before, but I didn't realize that you could get them debossed, genius!


I've always loved the idea of having a wedding reception in a barn...


No comments: