Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wedding Venue Woes


Still no venue, woe is me.  BUT I have good reason to believe that it will be locked by the end of the month.  We're getting real close. And then the real planning can begin!  Oh, and I just heard that the dress arrives mid-June.  Starting to feel really real!!!  My now  standard response to the slightly hysterical reaction I get from people when I tell them that the wedding is in late August - approx. 3 and a half months away - and I don't have a venue is that I have the dress, and I've booked the In-N-Out truck, so the two most  important things are taken care of, plus LA is a big town, with a million possible venues, it will work out.  No point stressing about it.  It will happen.  And hopefully soon, so I can stop biting my nails again and get into the nitty gritty of planning - can't wait!!!  I am proud of myself for not turning into a bridezilla - but I suppose there is still time for that!! 

No comments: