Monday, February 2, 2009

Wedding Photographer Jose Villa


I wrote about this stunning photo recently without realizing who took it:


Turns out it is by photographer Jose Villa who takes the most gorgeous photos!  I've just been through his website and blog and here are some of my favorites.  This one below is taken at the same wedding as the one above:


I love how he captures sweet moments and details:


Love the lace of this dress btw!


I'm calling this "sunset flower", I just love the colors, and plan on using single flowers like this for our wedding:
 

I'm kind of obsessed with "feet photos" at weddings, and this is my absolute favorite.  Loving the shoes too!



Some of his non-bridal work, which I also love:


& finally this wedding that is currently featured in Southern Weddings magazine, so gorgeous!