Monday, January 26, 2009

The 2009 SAG Awards


I am LOVING the blue Max Azria dress Angelina Jolie wore to the SAG Awards last night!  There's been a lot of talk about how she wore it backwards (so what), and how it looks like a potato sack (I disagree/ don't care), but I think it's stunning. Want!


I am also kind of digging Jennifer Morrison's Anne Valerie Hash dress, similar shape to the dress Angelina Jolie wore to the Golden Globes, which I also had mixed feelings about but ultimately liked:


Lisa Rinna wore a red Pamela Rolland gown to the SAG Awards, and I have to say I'm not usually a big fan of her styling choices, nor am I necessarily a fan of this look, but I feel compelled to note that the shape and style of this gown is very similar to what I'm looking for in a wedding dress... in white lace of course.


No comments: