Monday, November 10, 2008

The ring



The engagement ring is a diamond eternity band.  It's exactly what I wanted, it's perfect & I love it!  We couldn't decide if we wanted a few stacked diamond eternity bands or an emerald cut diamond solitaire with a diamond eternity band on either side, so we decided to just get the diamond eternity band, live with it for a while and see how it felt.  I have to say I love it on it's own, so still not sure what we'll do!  Attached is a photo of the band, as well as a pic of an emerald cut diamond solitaire from the 30's that we saw at Platt Boutique Jewelry.

6 comments:

Di said...

Gorgeous, love it.

Unknown said...

Awww... your ring is gorgeous!

Z said...

Thanks, love it!

Di said...

I do love the band, but I also looooove the huge emerald cut diamond.

Z said...

But will I wear it enough???

Di said...

You'd never take it off would you? I never take mine off. But you can always get this later and save the money.